- Identify the animal by its permanent mark, the tattoo.
- Identify ownership of the animal.
- Identify the three-generation pedigree of the animal.
- Show the identification of animals that have tested free for genetic defects, as well as those who have tested as carriers of genetic defects.
- Qualify offspring for Angus tags and open marketing opportunities for owners of registered seedstock.
- Are legal documents recognized by the Animal Pedigree Act.
- Are a guarantee of authenticity backed by the Canadian Angus Association.
Posted by Tina Zakowsky