- 50 new members joined our Association.
- Membership renewals have been arriving daily in the mail.
- Registrations and tag sales are up as compared to January 2010.
- Our new member handbook was posted on our website.
- Staff representatives attended provincial annual general meetings in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario
- Herd inventories were mailed.
- Staff representatives attended industry events to answer questions about the Canadian Angus Rancher Endorsed Tag Program.
In short, there is much for Angus breeders to feel good about: a busy office staff is a sign that the breed is enjoying success. We've also heard many reports of calving going well, despite the sometimes horrific weather conditions. Spring may be just around the corner if you believe the groundhogs' predictions. Either way, things are looking good for Angus.
Posted by Tina Zakowsky