Did you know that you can buy CCIA-approved RFID tags for your Angus-influenced cattle from the Canadian Angus Association?
As an Angus tag user you are eligible for free age verification services through the Canadian Angus Association. You are also eligible for a free membership to the Commercial Angus Identification and Performance Program (CAIPP) which records pedigree and performance information on your commercial Angus-tagged animals. CAIPP uses this information (and DNA parentage testing) to provide you with valuable marketing and genetic selection tools.
Benefits of using Canadian Angus RFID tags:
· Free age verification — CAA will age verify your Angus-tagged animals for you upon request
· Differentiation – Canadian Angus tags visually and electronically differentiate Angus and Angus-cross cattle by guaranteeing that the animal bearing the tag has a minimum of 50% Angus genetics
· Pricing – tags are priced at $78 for a bag of 25, and $310 for a box of 100 (plus applicable shipping and taxes)
· Identification – Angus tag numbers can be cross-referenced to registration papers and are an alternative form of animal identification
· Purchasing ease – Angus tags are CCIA compliant, meet all national identification requirements and are delivered via Canada Post directly to you
· Eligibility –Canadian Angus tags qualify animals for numerous branded Angus beef programs in Canada
· Pride – Show your Angus pride! Angus is the biggest beef breed in North America with 64% of all calves processed annually containing Angus genetics
· Commercial Programming – as an Angus tag user you are eligible for a free membership to the Commercial Angus Identification and Performance Program (CAIPP) through which you can record pedigree and performance information on your commercial Angus-tagged animals to provide you with valuable marketing and genetic selection tools.
Ordering Angus tags has never been so easy:
· Call 1-888-571-3580
· Visit www.cdnangus.ca
· Tags can be pre-ordered for future delivery
· Regional association secretaries have tags available
· The Business Development Team has tags accessible across Canada
o Canadian Angus Association Business Development Team:
§ Brian Good: 403-391-4037 or email@example.com
§ Bob Toner: 306-716-5272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
§ Nathan Marin: 306-869-7130 or email@example.com
We look forward to working with you and helping support your Angus breeding goals.